Labels

Monday, September 19, 2011

Inspiration - a letter from mom and dad


This is a video that inspired my coursework. It is a video showing how the elderly feel when they get older. Many elderly in the word are lonely, they do not expect a lot, just a bit of company and understanding. They only want others to be able to sympathizes them and allow them to have a better experience when they life are coming to an end.

This is the main purpose of my coursework. The aim of my coursework is to allow people of different ages to be able to sympthesis and understand people who may be older or younger than them. I wish that after people view my coursework, they will be able to see the world through the perspective of the others and try to understand the pain and stress they are going through. (I wish that students after viewing my work will understand that they are much taken care of when they are young, however many people of the other age groups are facing pressure and fears such as the fear of death faced by the elderly.)

Hence, I would like students to understand that they should try their best to appreciate the people around them and make the people's (mainly the adults and elderly) life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment