Labels

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Portraits!!!




This is Harry Potter. Hope it looks like him. :)

Yes, this is Mr. Obama. It looks weird because I drew it quite out of proportion. It is hard to draw the US President!

I think older people are easier to draw instead as the texture of their skin is easier to capture with pencil.

I did these portraits during Sec 3 Dec Holiday in Beijing for Global Classroom Programme. The teacher gave us each a sketch book, so I just put it to use. :)
I only had pencil, so I started doing portraits of random people and also Mr. Obama and Harry Potter! I copied those two online. I find the hardest part is to get the proportion correct, which I failed when drawing Mr. Obama. :(
I think I need to work more on the eyes too as they look kind of dead for these few drawings.

I really like doing portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment